BSN Syntha 6 is a protein powder designed to provide sustained release protein over several hours. By using an innovative blend of 6 different protein sources, Syntha 6 provides a steady stream of amino acids to your muscles.
It’s not necessarily the cheapest protein powder in terms of overall protein content, but given the wide range of high-quality protein sources it uses, it is priced very reasonably and provides great value.
- Contains a blend of 6 different high-quality protein sources
- Contains 22g protein, 15g carbs and 200 calories per serving
- Contains 10g essential amino acids per serving
- Provides a steady stream of protein to your muscles
- Excellent source of fiber
- May be too complex and complicated
- Has 2 grams added sugar
- Too many fillers and non-key ingredients
- High sodium and cholesterol
- Not for all users due to slow digestible protein strategy
What’s in it: One serving contains:
- 22g protein blend consisting of whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, calcium caseinate, milk protein isolate, egg albumen, and glutamine peptides.
Combinations: Good combination, but perhaps a little too complicated for the purpose.
Quality: Good quality ingredients, especially for slow digestible proteins.