Cellucor COR-Performance Whey. What made them get to this list is not really their protein mix (which is standard), but their addition of enzymes that aid in digestion and absorption. It’s low calorie, low fat, and with a price tag, you can’t ignore.
One of the factors that made them only get top 10 was how their variety of bottles is limited to either 28 or 70 servings, which forces you to subscribe to get a better deal if you don’t plan on using it for a long time. Getting the big tub can also risk clumping over time.
- 24 grams per 33 gram serving
- 3 grams carbs for instant muscle fuel
- Made with a combination of whey concentrate and isolate
- Low cholesterol
- Has protease and lactase to help with digestion and absorption
- Decently priced
- 7 flavors
- Notable amount of sodium
- Only available in two sizes: 28 or 70 servings
- Minimal fillers for flavor and mixing
What’s in it: One serving contains 24 grams of protein, made with:
- Whey protein isolate: a fast-absorbing and high purity protein source.
- Whey protein concentrate: The raw form of whey protein which digests slowly, making it optimal for an added appetite suppressant effect
Combinations: The whey protein combination they used isn’t unique, but it’s also tried and tested to work.
Quality: The added enzymes are thoughtful and a rare addition