Muscle Feast Grass Fed Whey Isolate
One of the problems many protein users face is running out of powder when they absolutely need it.
One bottle of Muscle Feast Grass Fed Whey Isolate has 37 servings, giving the average user an extra six or seven days to notice “hey, my bottle’s almost empty.”
Due to its focused formula and number of servings per bottle, we’re tagging it as best value protein powder.
- Single-ingredient and focused
- Zero cholesterol and carbs
- Low amounts of sodium and sugar
- Super minimal ingredient list
- Has 37 servings per 2 lb bottle; 94 per 5 lb bottle
- Declared 4.8 grams BCAAs per serving
- No Soy, gluten, additives, colorants, unnecessary fillers
- LabDoor tested for sport
- Just three flavors
- Low protein per serving at 20.5 grams
What’s in it: One serving contains 20.5 grams of protein, made with:
- 100% Whey protein isolate: a fast-absorbing and high purity protein source.
Combinations: No combinations, just single-sourced.
Quality: High-quality whey protein, tested for sports guarantee. The dosage needs a little help, though.