Transparent Labs uses 100% pure whey protein isolate, sourced responsibly from grass-fed cows in New Zealand. It’s one of the cleanest products on the market, and the best organic protein powder available.
It’s one of the healthiest protein powders on this list, and it provides all the protein your body needs to perform and recover efficiently, with none of the unnecessary junk found in many supplements.
The price of this product is a bit higher than average, but it’s absolutely worth the cost because of the high-quality, clean and pure ingredients.
- Contains 100% pure whey protein isolate, from grass-fed cows
- Grass-fed means that this protein comes from cows that were fed only grass – the way it should be! No hormones, steroids, or artificial ingredients
- Contains 28g protein, 0g carbs and 112 calories per serving
- Protein by weight ratio of 88% (28g protein in each 32g scoop)
- No artificial sweeteners, food dyes, preservatives, or gluten
- One of the cleanest protein supplements on the market
- Provides the protein you need to help your muscles recover – with none of the unnecessary fillers or artificial sweeteners found in other proteins
- Sweetened naturally with Stevia
- Sodium content is high
- Contains stevia which may not bode well with some users
Combinations: They only used whey protein isolate, which is a sign of potency and having a premium-feel.
Quality: We like the design of the formula, limiting itself to just one big key ingredient.
What’s in it: One serving contains:
- 28g 100% whey protein isolate – sourced from grass-fed cows in New Zealand. Whey protein isolate is the purest form of whey protein.